Terms and Conditions of using www.corriedmarketing.co.uk
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Under the new Terms and Conditions [last updated on 4th May 2018] to ensure we are GDPR compliant, the obligation is on the data controller (Corrie D Marketing) to ensure that we only use providers who are GDPR compliant. We have executed our data audit and analysis and have carried out our due dilligence. We do not share or sell your data with anyone for anything other than contractual obligations or legitimate interests.
The term ‘Corrie D Marketing’, ‘CDM’, ‘Corrie D Marketing Agency’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Although we have taken precautions to ensure that our website is secure and free from viruses and other internet-based and potentially-compromising computer programs, we cannot guarantee that it is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this regard, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination, or by anything which has destructive properties.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Payment Terms and Conditions – Our payment terms are in advance prior to services commencing.
- Cancellations – If you have paid for service in advance 100% cancellation fee applies. As we work in collaboration on specific projects CDM handpicks members of our team who we subcontract to supply the services commissioned. They also have been paid in advance to provide their services. Work commences as soon as the payment is received. Therefore no refunds available as the work has been commissioned and the contract entered at the point of payment. Time has been set aside by ourselves and our service providers, to provide you with these services. We have turned down other work to provide you with these services. Therefore 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Bulk Volume Deals – If you cancel and have been offered a special reduced rate eg phase 2 a special reduced rate as a volume deal for phase 1 being completed, (but you cancel phase 1) any prices quoted for eg phase 2 ie 3 month trial offer or ie 12 months for the price of 10 or any other special offers or bulk volume deals are no longer available and become null and void. The bulk offer includes both phases 1 & phase 2. This forms a contract that has been entered into for that duration on a contractual basis which includes both phases to be completed for any special offers or volume deals to be honoured.
- When you enter a contract with us we only store your eg payment details for the term of the contract.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can unsubscribe at any time either via email email@example.com or using our preference centre here.