Corrie D Marketing offers PR Services to businesses.
So you may be asking yourself – When would I need to outsource for PR services?
It could perhaps be that you had a social media crisis and need a press release drawn up to ensure you create a positive response to ensure you protect the reputation of your brand.
You may have heard of the saying “no publicity is BAD publicity” however when it comes to social media we tend to disagree with this outdated statement. It used to be more relevant in the days of print and newspapers it meant that even if you are in the news or making headlines, even if it was a negative news story, you were still making headlines!
But in the digital age of social media if you get this wrong, people love to join in and if they see your in crisis they will all try to “put the boot in” (they all dive in and give negative feedback).
You really don’t want this to happen as the nature of social media it can all go horribly wrong and very fast and can damage your reputation beyond repair.
Other reasons you may need to commission
- Damage Limitation Exercise
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Crisis
- Press Releases & Advertorials for print newspapers and magazines
- Professional Copywriting For Brochures
- Online Press Releases
- Content for Websites
- Copy Writing & Designing Advertisements for print (offline)
- Copy Writing & Designing Advertisements for internet (online)
- Brochure / Catalogue / Flyer Content
- Facebook Content
- Feature writing
- Blog writing, sourcing content and posting
- Launch of a new product or service
- Ad creative
To find out more about PR Services please contact Corrie-Dee Whaite on Tel 01294 559480 or Mob 07411 170758 or contact us