10 REASONS TO CHOOSE A WORDPRESS CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WEBSITE
- Open-source (which means there are people developing programmes/themes/plugins for WordPress websites from all over the world) which helps to keep your overall costs down.
- No-one can hold you over a barrel when it comes to costs.
- It future proofs your business.
- User-friendly CMS (Content Management Systems) means you can update information on your website easily yourself.
- WordPress CMS powers approximately quarter 26.4% of the world’s CMS websites and is the most popular CMS system for its ease of use. (*Source ManageWP.com, 28th April 2016). Read more here
- FREE WordPress Blog comes as standard, when you book a Corrie D Marketing WordPress website.
- Can grow as your business grows. Can be easily upscaled as a WordPress website is made up of plug-ins. If you think you may want to scale up your business and sell via your website as a later phase let Corrie D Marketing know this at the outset as this can be scaled up.
- Database is being built on the back end of their WordPress contact forms capturing enquiries information and building your list! Have you ever heard of the saying “the money is in the list?”
- Responsive WordPress themes look great on all devices inc mobiles, laptops and desktop.
- Our developers have been designing and developing WordPress websites for 15 years so they know a thing or two about WordPress and their inventory of plug-ins. Including SEO plugins and SEO.
If you would like to know more about WordPress websites? For more information please visit the websites section on our website here
To arrange a FREE telephone conversation Contact US section of our website or contact Multi-Award Winning Online Digital Marketing agency Corrie D Marketing. Call Corrie-Dee Whaite on Tel 01294 559480 or Mob 07411 170758 their first hour’s telephone consultation is FREE! RRP £150+vat per hour.